Cover

Cover

Sunday, September 2

Blogger Break...

Happy Happy September!! 

Opps. It seems I have taken a week off from blogging... by no means intentional, I suppose the week just got away from us. I had heard this before Harps was born but I just have to reiterate... chasing a toddler is hard work! You can never take your eyes off them. It is crazy how quickly she can climb up onto the dishwasher, unroll the whole toilet paper roll, throw her Little People in the toilet (that is a new trick, oy), the list goes on and on. I love that she is independent but our H lady is keeping me on my toes! Anyway, the whole point of that rant was the computer is rarely opened these days unless the little lady is fast asleep and consequently less blogging.

Here is our week in pics..

Delicious Dinner... She loves "using" silverware!
 (she is definitely understanding the concept)


We "color" everyday... A skill she learning in the nursery. 


 Playground Fun.


Game Day!


 Pool Time.


Harps has to wear close toed shoes in the nursery at church.
Don't you love these loafers?! 
(Thanks Auntie Jenn!! So glad we can finally wear them :)!



Bath time.. 


Army housing is small (and kids equipment is BIG!)  so I turned our giant laundry room into a playroom. I know the idea seems a bit silly but it is working for us! It keeps me sane and my living room and dining room clean. Anyway, this perfectly captures an hour of us playing. She is very busy.


Her favorite stuffed animal "Lambey".. 


Phew, this post is a very H centered post.. but that is our lives right now! Will is traveling right now... ek. I am not really sure where he is but he will be home within days? Hours? We are waiting waiting... and beyond excited to see him.

I am going to try and post more entries this week!

Happy Labor Day!

xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment