Cover

Cover

Tuesday, August 14

Ooo "Lei"

I would classify myself as a "half" crafty person; I enjoy some small crafting but I will never be the mom who can create all their kids clothes, create beautiful scrapebooks for each year, etc. I wish it was in my DNA but it is just not who I am (although I do adore seeing all the other mom's crafting!). However, with all of this being said, there has been a bit of crafting going on in the Caff household. I have been busy working on a couple of small things for the big 1 birthday party (another post, another time) but I also have been busy getting ready for a kick-off event on post. I was tasked (initially begrudgingly) to create ribbon leis. Yes, you read that correctly... creating ribbon leis. Although it initially seemed like a challenging task, it was actually super rhythmic and perfect pairing with the Olympics. I now can do one in 30 minutes... and actually think it is pretty fun!




(finished project)

I am sure I have posted this before but Harp's adores dogs... (to be honest I get a bit nervous when she wants to pet all of them, but there are a couple of special ones that I let H see with some mama supervision). And this has to be one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen.


(she loves making a duck face.. silly baby)


We also have a new "Mama" in the family... Harps has been talking this baby everywhere!


(this picture perfectly captures "sunscreen hair" a daily problem in our household!)


xoxo,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment